who plays alongside Aussie

Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post here in order to have access to the rest of the board.
liuxia
who plays alongside Aussie

Post by liuxia » 24 May 2016 05:23

NBA iPhone 6 injury for star Matt Bonner

ShareShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on Reddit

SAN Antonio Spurs star Matt Bonner knows you'll laugh at him when you hear this, but he's still not too ashamed to admit an iPhone 6 ruined his season.

The Nike shoes outlet Spurs centre, who plays alongside Aussie teammate Patrick Mills, revealed this week he carried a tennis elbow injury for most of the season, crippling his usually accurate shot.

The 2.08m centre has a rather bizarre theory for how he got the injury.

is going to find this hilarious, but here my theory on how I got it, Bonner told the Concord Monitor.

the new iPhone came out it was way bigger than the last one, and I think because I got that new phone it was a strain to use it, you have to stretch further to hit the Cheap authentic jerseys buttons, and I honestly think that how I ended up developing it. Bonner believes he isn alone. He claims the Spurs strength and conditioning coach also developed a tennis elbow injury this season because he was spending too much time playing games on his iPhone Authentic nfl jerseys 6.

hate to make excuses, I was raised to never make excuses, but I went through a two and a half month stretch where I had really bad tennis elbow, he said. is a free Nfl jerseys wholesale agent right now, but has made it clear he wants to remain at San Antonio