This template consists of 8 faders and 4 XY pads (multiballs) with physics and accelerometer capabilities.
The set of 8 faders can be mapped to any CC number and any midi channel directly from the interface.
Each XY pad can then be mapped to any 2 of the 8 faders.
- XY pad ranged output via independent X/Y sliders
- XY pad physics mode with speed and inertia settings
- XY pad Gravity Mode with amount setting (weight)
- XY pads Lock axis feature
- color coded mini display in "faders" page displays the current position of the XY pads and their movement (if any)
- a duplicate-assignment prevention system for the XY pads - if the user tries to map an XY pad's axis to a fader which is already mapped to a different pad, the operation is not allowed.
- Physics,Gravity Mode or Lock status is immediately visible with a small "active" led when they are active
Its a pretty basic template which can also be used to get ideas fro your own scripts or study some scripting aspects.
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.