Push for lemur

Post your Lemur Projects.
craigbills
Re: Push for lemur

Post by craigbills » 09 Sep 2013 23:55

Has this script been released at all? i really want to get hold of this one please :)

electrofux
Regular

Post by electrofux » 22 Sep 2013 13:46

Any news on how to acquire this template? I am really thinking about buying Push but i need some very intensive testing especially with how to load and browse vst instruments (afaik you need modifications and workarounds for this too).

sb1

Post by sb1 » 07 Oct 2013 14:10

I made a post here on how to get the remote scripts to work. (Try this at your own risk) You still will need to make your own template or hope that wul uploads his.

http://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 724#p13724

wul
Regular

Post by wul » 07 Oct 2013 15:11

Go Get it
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/421/

there is no remote script included, just follow the instructions in the previous post. if you get it right it will work if you dont it wont,
as you can see from the setup page there aint much to setup,

Disclaimer
use at your own risk
i am unable support this template, because i Can't.
its not future proof
dont know if it works on a mac

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 07 Oct 2013 17:04

Hey Just downloaded it may be possable to use without changing python script. I have lpc live for lauchpad from native kontrol. And he has a patch for lpc-live owners that emulates push you have to have an extra midi remote script insatlled cylphx x which is free. Lpc live isnt. But since i been using push emulation with regular launchpad. i just installed lemur shove patch. And it works without moding push script. Ive using now add track browser seeems to be working great same with display.

Great work both of you.

sb1

Post by sb1 » 07 Oct 2013 17:21

wurlt01 wrote:Hey Just downloaded it may be possable to use without changing python script. I have lpc live for lauchpad from native kontrol. And he has a patch for lpc-live owners that emulates push you have to have an extra midi remote script insatlled cylphx x which is free. Lpc live isnt. But since i been using push emulation with regular launchpad. i just installed lemur shove patch. And it works without moding push script. Ive using now add track browser seeems to be working great same with display.

Great work both of you.

http://beatwise.proboards.com/thread/99 ... phx-live-8

I don't feel comfortable telling people to edit ableton files, so If this works I will post this information instead. What do you set your 'Control Surface' to in ableton midi settings? Just the clyphx scripts? I'm curious if you can actually just use the clyphx script instead of having to have lpc-live.
Last edited by sb1 on 07 Oct 2013 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 07 Oct 2013 17:53

Yes you only need cylphx installed. and you have to make one changed to user settings of script. Its a text file. You go to user controls and have to just add a line. PUSH_EMULATION = ON in user control section of userSettings of clyohx script. Im using 9.1 beta and meldoic sequencer is working just fine. all else i did was select lemur in and out uder push script and selcted track on and remote on for lemur in and for out just selected track on. And everything sems to be working.

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 07 Oct 2013 17:57

and yes people should back up remote scripts.Sometimes with an update all scripts that dont come with ableton go away. and if you have modded or made your own script i recommed too to back up your scripts.

wurlt01
Regular

Post by wurlt01 » 07 Oct 2013 18:19

pic1.png
pic1.png (84.7KiB)Viewed 19957 times
pic2.png
pic2.png (84.7KiB)Viewed 19957 times
Here is screenshots for the remote scripts im using to use shove template without moding the push script. The only one need for is push along with cylphx. CYlphx does need and input or output selected. For push just select your lemur in and out. And for ableton input from lemur select track and remote on and for output from ableton to lemur just select track on. Andd under user setting in clyphx x go to user controls and add the line

PUSH_EMULATION = ON

Also ive attached my user settings so you can see what has to be added or just copy this to clyohx user remote script.

Brandingdon

Post by Brandingdon » 07 Oct 2013 19:51

Working for me!!!

Thank you guys