Adding Custom Layout Pages

Connect with the LiveControl 2 community.
abstractblack
Adding Custom Layout Pages

Post by abstractblack » 03 Jul 2011 03:13

Love the script! Is there a tutorial on adding our own custom layouts in the works? Am I just going to have to learn how to make my own midi remote script or just go back to using Osculator?

Thanks,
ab

jules

Re: Adding Custom Layout Pages

Post by jules » 04 Aug 2011 10:32

So far, I've modified the template that comes with Livecontrol, according to my preferences, in touchOSC editor.
Funny thing is when you copy and paste an element from one page to the next, it doesn't keep the OSC parameters...
Just have to unclick "auto", and enter them manually one at a time.

Please great ST8 master:
From what I understood -correct me.. - , Livecontrol is doing the bridge between OSC messages from touchOSC to some form of activation of live functions.
Is there any file that tells what OSC message is corresponding to what function in live? Or is it too complicated for us mere mortals?

And is there any possiblity to do midi assignments to added knobs and buttons to the template?

Many thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this (for us, by the end).

jules

Post by jules » 12 Dec 2011 18:21

I'm kind of desperate...

Is there anyway to add:

A jog/shuttle wheel?
A way to select/scroll tracks in arrangement view (and expend them)?

zerododo

Post by zerododo » 17 Mar 2012 14:28

jules wrote:So far, I've modified the template that comes with Livecontrol, according to my preferences, in touchOSC editor.
Funny thing is when you copy and paste an element from one page to the next, it doesn't keep the OSC parameters...
Just have to unclick "auto", and enter them manually one at a time.

Please great ST8 master:
From what I understood -correct me.. - , Livecontrol is doing the bridge between OSC messages from touchOSC to some form of activation of live functions.
Is there any file that tells what OSC message is corresponding to what function in live? Or is it too complicated for us mere mortals?

And is there any possiblity to do midi assignments to added knobs and buttons to the template?

Many thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this (for us, by the end).

Same problems here...

I'm trying to create my own template starting from "official" Livecontrol template, but some elements don't work properly.

For example:

in official template there are some faders behind the volume fader (page 2) that move according to amplitude of track (osc name: /2/fader1r). If i copy and paste in my template it woks only in page 2. If i move on page 1 (changing in: /1/fader1r) doesn't move anymore....
please help!

thanks