Wish List

Connect with the LiveControl 2 community.
Gg wheeler
Wish List

Post by Gg wheeler » 12 Jun 2013 13:40

Well it's kinda early in the game, but why not! The awesome guys at Liine have this on there minds now, so let's start the discussion (we can help them turn an brilliant product into more brilliant product)...

(Please only suggestions, let's keep the tech problems separate!)

-In the Sequencer, I would like to see indication of what bar is playing (in the middle/bottom) so you can see where to jump into.
-Someone already posted having numeric time of the clip "track status display" (under the track titles in the Launch mode).
-Some type of time clock (arrangement position) ((on every page, if not only the Launch page, I don't think there is a see through display on lemur, yet...))
-Launchpad ;)
-Maybe a way to disable monitor buttons (in settings) on the Launch Strip.
-Ability to save presets (Launch/Modulate. Hell, even Play ) via computer (a la launchpad).

Cheers,
George

Rajahp

Re: Wish List

Post by Rajahp » 21 Jan 2014 01:32

Gg wheeler wrote:Well it's kinda early in the game, but why not! The awesome guys at Liine have this on there minds now, so let's start the discussion (we can help them turn an brilliant product into more brilliant product)...

(Please only suggestions, let's keep the tech problems separate!)

-In the Sequencer, I would like to see indication of what bar is playing (in the middle/bottom) so you can see where to jump into.
-Someone already posted having numeric time of the clip "track status display" (under the track titles in the Launch mode).
-Some type of time clock (arrangement position) ((on every page, if not only the Launch page, I don't think there is a see through display on lemur, yet...))
-Launchpad ;)
-Maybe a way to disable monitor buttons (in settings) on the Launch Strip.
-Ability to save presets (Launch/Modulate. Hell, even Play ) via computer (a la launchpad).

Cheers,
George

Yes, ability to save Presets is definitely needed... Thank You. 8-)