LiveControl 2.0 released

Connect with the LiveControl 2 community.
Zubben
Re: LiveControl 2.0 released

Post by Zubben » 07 Jun 2013 02:25

Ok, first of all thanks for this! Loving LC2!

There is just one thing that I kinda dislike, the clip launcher. Being used to griid, I can't help but feel the LC2 launcher is a bit slow and not so friendly. I am very sad that griid is being discontinued and was hoping LC2 would be a great replacement for a clip launcher in live performances, but it isn't at least for now.

Skadelig

Post by Skadelig » 07 Jun 2013 05:30

On the right side of the "Play" page there's a "Mixer" tab that always seems to display the controls for track 1. Is there a way to switch what track is displayed in that tab? Would be great to be able to swap between active instruments without going back to the "Launch" page.

SBPBK

Post by SBPBK » 19 Jun 2013 08:51

Skadelig wrote:On the right side of the "Play" page there's a "Mixer" tab that always seems to display the controls for track 1. Is there a way to switch what track is displayed in that tab? Would be great to be able to swap between active instruments without going back to the "Launch" page.
+1!

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Post by nick_liine » 19 Jun 2013 18:57

Skadelig wrote:On the right side of the "Play" page there's a "Mixer" tab that always seems to display the controls for track 1. Is there a way to switch what track is displayed in that tab? Would be great to be able to swap between active instruments without going back to the "Launch" page.
http://support.liine.net/customer/porta ... -play-page

mat
Regular

Post by mat » 23 Jun 2013 12:16

Hey Liine,
thanks a lot for this amazing tool! a very into deep plug and play control surface for Ableton!
I am just working with it for a short time and but it already feels so good for my creative flow. :D

During first setup I experienced some problems as posted somewhere else,
(on windows strictly follow the setup guide: use loopmidi as virtual midiport and keep remotes in ableton on target0 closed!)
but now it works like charm....and feels great!

g*mat
Lemur modules and sequencer: http://music-interface.com
Setup: Win7professional 32bit, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2,66 GHz.,Tascam US-144MKII, Ableton Live 8.4,
Arturia Analog Lab., Max/Msp, Maxforlive, Lemur Legacy + Ipad, Akai MPK61, Doepfer Pocket Control