Performance oriented modification

Connect with the LiveControl 2 community.
ratpie
Performance oriented modification

Post by ratpie » 16 Jan 2013 07:33

Hi

i modified livecontrol to meet my performances demands. it's a realy simple tweek but quite useful when playing live.

- i simply added mute buttons to, the device, x/y pad, drums and keys tabs.
on the launcher tab, i replaced the volumes faders (which i found unusable due to their size) by....yeah, mute buttons.
those added buttons where simple copys of the mixer's one, so they respond just as well.

- i changed the keyboard layout so both octaves are side by side. Even though the keys are smaller, i found it easyer to play a tune.

my goal was to add, (in the obtained space on top of the keys), a full devive control whith 8 knobs and the posibility to lock it separately on a specific device.
but, i'm new with osc editor and a bit clueless at the moment, so, i left a blank space to be used later as we like.

Anyway, since i don't realy know if i was "allowed" to modifie livecontrol, i thought i might ask here what i could do...
can i share a modified vertion of livecontrol?, if yes, where is the best place to do so?

Many thanks,...wait, i cant even thank you enough for what you built, that gear is unbefak***livable, i spent so many hours, i mean years! trying to program my ultimate controler (and midi is a bitch) excuse my french (i am), but only NOW, and i've used Live for six and a half years, you made a gear whitch i'm comfortable whith, from the making process to the perormance.
Brilliant!

ps: pardon my bad grammar, i realy am french.