Feature Request

Connect with the LiveControl 2 community.
Rhythmhead
Feature Request

Post by Rhythmhead » 01 May 2012 19:50

ST8 just wanted to thank you for such an amazing app. Have been using it since it came out. i have tried and use other apps like MU and Touchable but Livecontrol still stands out as one of the best. so thank you for all your work. I am dying to see want you have up your sleeve with that sneak peek at your lemur app. i will be one of your first adopters. until then.....

i was wondering if you could add a feature where the device control follows the focus of the selected device. much like the APC40 does. i rely heavily on the racks in live, so i have many racks within other racks. i would really like to be able to control macros within other racks. i currently use selected track control (http://stc.wiffbi.com/) which is great and my hats off to the developer, but it doesn't send visual feedback and it currently doesn't support takeover modes. a big bummer and almost makes it unusable in live situations.

i know this may take some major reworking, and digging through the API but please let me know if this can be done and thank you again for all your work. you have provider an amazing service to the greater ableton community, and made making music a truly awesome and futuristic experience on the ipad ;)