PLEASE HELP!

Solve problems with help from fellow users and Liine's Support team.

PLEASE HELP!

Postby joonielipton » 02 Dec 2012 00:05

I cant connect my ipad correctly to my macbook via lemur.

I am pretty sure that this problem is a result of the new updates for the ios. Sometimes it works ok but it is sketchy at best. Currently I am completely unable to connect to lemur at all. I have been using this software for a while now so I am familiar with it enough to troubleshoot it. I am in a livePA duo and we have played shows successfully this way. In my reading I am seeing rumors of a new version of the lemur daemon. Is this accurate? If it is does anyone know where I can get it?

I am shooting in the dark at this point. I cant even be sure that this will fix the problem. I know there are others having the problem because I have read a great deal of it in the forum. Is there anyone that has any kind of solution for this?

thanks
joonielipton

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Postby Phil999 » 02 Dec 2012 03:03

yes it can be problematic after iOS 6. Do other apps that use WiFi connect to your Macbook? If that is not the case, a new Lemur version won't change much. Did you try the advices for this problem?

Also, it is a good idea to leave a setup as it is if you are performing live. Never update until you are 100% sure. ;)
Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro
Phil999
Regular

Return to Support