Crash, Crash, Crash

Solve problems with help from fellow users and Liine's Support team.

Crash, Crash, Crash

Postby phee73 » 22 Aug 2012 08:47

So I have a really large Ableton Live set and Im trying to use Griid to control my Live set but for some reason it keeps crashing.
It handles for a about 10 min then bang....crash!
I have no idea what to do!?
Please help!!!

phee73

Re: Crash, Crash, Crash

Postby nechronics » 24 Aug 2012 14:24

I'm having the same problem. I crash within a minute of opening the app every time...and ive tried reinstalling, rebooting, trying diff sets...everything. The app is basically a dead piece of space at this point...and it seems multiple other users are having the same problem. The fact that we can't get an update, let alone a SIMPLE answer about this is infuriating considering the money we paid for this. Very disappointed. Someone from Liine needs to address this.
nechronics

Postby Macciza » 06 Sep 2012 16:01

Hi
Are you able to send a crash log or further info to support?
What is actually crashing? Live or Griid - your posts are unclear as to which is having the problem . .
Cheers
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*]
Macciza
Regular

Postby martinpatino » 18 Feb 2013 16:21

I sent them already project and log file.
The project is a blank project with 4 groups, let's say. And it crashes Griid so it's maybe groups?
I bought Griid for playing LIVE but it doesn't work on very simple tasks, so I guess if they don't solve this
I hope i'm entitled to money back
martinpatino

Return to Support