Issue with Drums & Keys

Solve problems with help from the Liine team and fellow users.
okokni
Issue with Drums & Keys

Post by okokni » 02 Dec 2011 13:50

Hello all

First of all, I have to see I'm truly amazed by this application ! I can't say how much I was excited and impressed when I first saw the Mixer section displaying my Live project playing in real-time :)

I was a bit afraid of the config' work but it has actually been pretty easy.
Until.... I tried to control some Live MIDI instruments with the LiveControl Keys or Drumpads.

I really don't understand what could be wrong, I'm using :
rtpMIDI + LiveControl for iPad + Ableton Live 8.1 on Win 7

I have :
- in LiveControl App : "MIDI Port" set up to the rtpMIDI session name
- in AbletonLIve Midi preferences :
1)"Control Surface #1" set up to "LiveControl TO" with both Input and Output set up to my rtpMIDI session name
2) "MIDI Ports" : input is LiveControl_TO Input, all buttons are ON // output is LiveControl_TO Output, all buttons are ON
- in my MIDI track in the project I've selected LiveControl_TO_inpout as the input (and even tried "AllIns")

It's been hours and hours that I'm trying to resolve this issue and I really don't know what to do :(
I see no MIDI signal input at all whereas everything seems to be properly set up...

I insist on the fact that every other controllers do work, Mixer, Launcher, PLay/Start/Rec features, names of tracks etc etc

Does anybody know any workaround to solve this ?

Thank you so much in advance ! I can't wait to start using LiveControl for real...