"Device Control" FADER Control Issue

Solve problems with help from the Liine team and fellow users.
SBPBK
"Device Control" FADER Control Issue

Post by SBPBK » 07 Jun 2013 19:50

Hi - loving LC2!

On the "Modulate" page, within "Device Control" it gives you an option to control via knobs or faders. The knobs work as expected (changes on Lemur reflect changes on Ableton and vice versa) but the faders only RECEIVE MIDI and do not send it. The faders reflect any changes made in Ableton, but when the faders are moved on Lemur no changes are made within Ableton.

I monitored the actual MIDI messages that the Lemur is sending out, I found that the knobs are sending MIDI on channel 2 across CCs 0-15 whereas the faders send out no MIDI messages whatsoever.

I am uncertain as to whether this is an issue specific to me or if it might be a matter of a quick scripting fix in Lemur..

Has anyone else run into this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Late 2010 MBP running 10.6.8 with Live 8.2.6

SBPBK

Re: "Device Control" FADER Control Issue

Post by SBPBK » 19 Jun 2013 08:45

So am I the only one? Still stuck with this!

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Post by nick_liine » 19 Jun 2013 19:16

I've added this to the queue, will test asap.

Thanks,
Nick

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Post by nick_liine » 06 Jul 2013 01:12

Are you still experiencing the issue? I've tested the JZML (without even connecting to Live) and both the Knobs and Faders seem to be sending out the correct data. When connected to LIve, the Fader objects control Device parameters. Let me know if you've still got problems, send me an email to support@liine.net and we can troubleshoot further.

Kind regards,
Nicolas