Problem with installation of LiveControl

Solve problems with help from the Liine team and fellow users.
WGFontenot
Problem with installation of LiveControl

Post by WGFontenot » 02 Mar 2011 02:39

Hey ST8. Wonderful app, this thing is absolutely amazing, i just can't get the installation to work out. I have Windows 7 (64 bit) and I follow the instructions but when I run the LiveControl application (LiveControl.exe) it always tells me "This program can't start because MAXCRT.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I've reinstalled, but no cigar.. any ideas?

PulCzar

Re: Problem with installation of LiveControl

Post by PulCzar » 12 Mar 2011 21:49

WGFontenot wrote:Hey ST8. Wonderful app, this thing is absolutely amazing, i just can't get the installation to work out. I have Windows 7 (64 bit) and I follow the instructions but when I run the LiveControl application (LiveControl.exe) it always tells me "This program can't start because MAXCRT.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I've reinstalled, but no cigar.. any ideas?
I have almost the same identical problem but the file listed as missing in my case is: dnssd.dll :?:
I was able to load the template into my iPad 2 just fine but here is where I'm stuck. I also had an alert while unzipping the archive which said: "a problem is preventing this folder from being encrypted. Do you want to copy this folder without encryption?" to which the options are Yes, Skip or Cancel. So I hit Yes.
I had TouchOSC running on my iPod a couple years ago but now I can't use it. :x Can you at least tell me where I can download this file and where to put it?