Livecontrol for TouchOSC on iPad 2 w MBP 2012

Solve problems with help from the Liine team and fellow users.
kojosdojo
Livecontrol for TouchOSC on iPad 2 w MBP 2012

Post by kojosdojo » 02 Nov 2012 08:16

Hi, I am using Mountain Lion on a brand new MacBook Pro, an iPad 2 and TouchOSC (eventually bought Lemur as well but was happy with the seemingly smaller and easier TouchOSC (with Livecontrol)). Soooo I am trying to install the livecontrol bit of the equation and nothing is happening. I've posted this problem on a couple of forums now because I would really like to have it working. When I download the OS X installer for livecontrol and try to open it up nothing happens, ever! I've tried a few times now and nothing is happening. Is livecontrol not compatible with Mountain Lion? I can't seem to find the answer or a solution anywhere online! The Livecontrol template shows up just fine in my TouchOSC but nothing is happening because I can't install live control...
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!
Thanks a bunch in advance and have a great day!
Martin.

kojosdojo

Re: Livecontrol for TouchOSC on iPad 2 w MBP 2012

Post by kojosdojo » 03 Nov 2012 20:13

So is it safe to assume there is no support for this anymore? Every google search seems to uncover a lot of questions and no answers...

kojosdojo

Re: Livecontrol for TouchOSC on iPad 2 w MBP 2012

Post by kojosdojo » 07 Nov 2012 22:25

Ok so it turns out that I'm just stupid. Everything is working as it should! Thanks ( for the app) ! :D