NEWBIE NEED HELP FOR SIMPLE PROJECT

Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post here in order to have access to the rest of the board.
ALB
NEWBIE NEED HELP FOR SIMPLE PROJECT

Post by ALB » 21 Jan 2017 18:20

Hello Lemur community,

My name is Clément, i'm leading a french band called ALB, working on my stage setup for the next tour and i'm looking for someone that could help me for a very simple Lemur project…(i guess it is simple) I have no one around me that use Lemur and could help me so… hello internet !

I need to buit a lemur program to pilot a mono-synthesizer from outside the stage with my cellphone (iphone 6s), over midi-bluetooth. This part works fine, i've already tested with an arpeggio app. several meters from my keyboards, and without any computer.

BUT for the lemur part..
1: i really suck at programming (but quite good in midi though)
2: we have soooo much work programing the rest of the live setup that i don't have time to learn… i'll be able to link the right midi Cc's in the lemur editor to the right fonctions and export, but not much more…

So here is the basic idea :

I think that I need 2 pages: the first one with a big button to launch a 16 short notes arpeggio ( hidden somewhere, always the same notes, i don't need to see it and change them ! > E2-F#2-G2-B2-E3-F#3-G3-B3-E4-F#4-G4-B4-E5-F#5-G5-B5 so i don't need a complicated sequencer, just a list of these notes, with tempo mod, sent to the external synth)

and the other page with a spot/ 4 directions slider with wich i can set the tempo of the arpeggio (from veeery slow to hyper fast ) with the upper direction, and sending Cc to the filter on the left-right directions. i also would like to pilot the delay speed and its feedback, maybe i'll need another slider for that, but the idea is to do the maximum of the tweaks with one finger (i need to enter the stage while tweaking my phone while walking… easier with one hand ! :) (and that's also why i'm not using an ipad) if it's possible to use the gyro of the Iphone or the force touch, i'm interested too !

last, when i finaly enter the stage and start my first song with the MPC, i need the arpeggio to be stopped with a Cc coming from my MPC TO my iphone6 (so i guess the start/stop button on the first page just need to have its own Cc and that's it )

if someone has read everything and think that is an easy-newbie job, feel free to contact me !!