Day two

Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post here in order to have access to the rest of the board.
hiflier
Day two

Post by hiflier » 15 Mar 2014 02:28

Just bought Lemur yesterday, I'm on my second day. I've been messing around with drum pads and adding filters to multi-ball, I'm really excited to do more. I've honestly been searching for years for a product like Lemur. I did not know they released it for iPad until recently, I had always envied the devices but were way too expensive. It's very challenging, but I feel I'm at the point in my production 'career' that I'm ready to tackle the challenge that is Lemur. It gets easier every day, but like any program it's a lot to take in.

I love all kinds of music, I was raised on pop/rock/punk music growing up. Music they played on Warped Tour from '98-07 was a big influence on me. Always loved techno music, but didn't get really into electronic until I discovered deadmau5 in 2009. Fell in love. Also loved Boards of Canada for some time, as well as Nine Inch Nails. I really appreciate modular synthesis. I like minimal trance kinda music, not the club bangers people might associate deadmau5 with but more emotive or just trippy trance music. Above & Beyond is a group I recently got into that I really enjoy. My last.fm username is TheRuiner0. Soundclould URL: http://www.soundcloud.com/hiflier