Finally made it through the hoop

Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post here in order to have access to the rest of the board.
Vas
Finally made it through the hoop

Post by Vas » 29 Jan 2014 21:24

Hello,

Glad I am here and Glad that LEMUR has developed such a great iPad app. :D

It has been a two day affair trying to get to this point. Let me explain:
Many sites and forums are made for people like me that feel they do not need to read every little instruction to get started. The way I would have done this is to have a “post” or “new topic” button and when a first timer clicks on it states “Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post in the “introductions” here in order to have access to the rest of the board”. This would have saved me 20 minutes and the embarrassment :oops: of asking how to post on the Liine forum. The alternative would be is to have a grey “post” which will alert the user yes there is a “post” button but there is something more you need to do to make the button functional. A missing “post” button tells perhaps I am using the wrong browser or I may be blind or …

Ok, I am the only one that had this issue so I know what I just wrote will totally ignored. :( Such is life.
23" 10-touch Monitor, iPad Air - IconnectMIDI2+, Windows 10- 64bit, GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2, Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, Firebox, Cubase 7.5, Sonar Platinum, S1 2, Reaper 5, Komplete 8, Lumur, Iris 2.