Hi, total newbie alert

Welcome to the Liine forums. New users are required to post here in order to have access to the rest of the board.
ToneTheory
Hi, total newbie alert

Post by ToneTheory » 22 Jan 2014 13:23

Hi everyone, I've had Lemur on my ipad for a while but up until now I haven't really been able to spend a lot of time with it, other than look at some of Antonio Blancas Reaktor based stuff and be amazed at the possibilities.

I have now decided that I should really make an effort to get familiar with it and start to make more use of it by building my own templates. I'll be trying to gain as much knowledge as possible by reading the forum and asking some questions along the way when I get stuck.

My first very basic question is, how to I get consistent behaviour from the MIDI Mapping button in the Lemur Editor? Sometimes I click it and I can see what I've just done, other times it remains blank and unresponsive, please help.

Thanks

Softcore
Regular

Re: Hi, total newbie alert

Post by Softcore » 23 Jan 2014 13:12

Hello there! Actually, Im posting this also for to-be members....Sometimes the forums are target for spam bots so this section is entirely a measure to make sure you are human...
Long story short, I just saw your first question by sheer luck - normally I dont even check out posts in the "introduction" forums. I think new members have better chances of getting a reply, if they just introduce here, then post a question in the other sections.

But seeing as you did ask, are you referring to the desktop editor or the built-in iOS editor?

Oh, and welcome!

ToneTheory

Re: Hi, total newbie alert

Post by ToneTheory » 07 Feb 2014 10:52

Hi Softcore,

I'm referring to the desktop editor, anyway I'll repost my question in the main forum.

Thanks