RGB colormixer

Post and discuss Lemur Modules.
Phil999
Regular
RGB colormixer

Post by Phil999 » 03 Nov 2014 19:18

I tried out with different color codes, and found that RGB works best with the Canvas object. Maybe this is wrong, but I made this little helper to throw into a project when you need to know an RGB color value. You dial in the red, green, and blue, adjust the brightness, dial one or two of the rgb values, maybe adjust brightness again, and most of the time you have your value. You can read it from Lemur, or from the editor if it is synced, and enter that to your expression or script. You can also reverence sta.v and stb.v, the two color values you can store in this tool, in a Monitor object, and also directly.

This module should not interfere with your project. If it does, please write in this thread about it. It reverences a Text object with the name "TextBrightness". So if you have a Text object with that name in your project, its content will be changed.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F ... le%2cjzlib

"board attachment quota has been reached" it says, so I try OneDrive. Please tell me if you cannot download. Thank you.
Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro

r00n

Re: RGB colormixer

Post by r00n » 11 Jan 2015 07:56

thanks this is great!!!!!