^^LeSL Faders&Encs Module

Post and discuss Lemur Modules.
Macciza
Regular
^^LeSL Faders&Encs Module

Post by Macciza » 05 May 2014 14:46

Hi
This came up elsewhere in discussion and I put a basic proof of concept project together
Posting it here as a module so it is less likely to get lost - may or may not do more work on the idea . . .
Novation Remote SL basic functionality - 8 Faders and 8 Encoders - with 2*8 character displays each
The Encoders track whatever device is selected in Live however the Faders do not really change -
may have missed what the cmd was to do that - maybe someone with an actual device can help out here . . .

Anyway set the Project/Container Target, the outport variable and the Target for the sysxIn script as needed
Also set the RemoteSL as a ControlSurface in Live, and it should work, at least in its basic sense of the word . .
The actual Remote script does not seem to update very often and I may be missing some data as well
If you don't see track names then moving a track should get it to resend the data, selecting in a device should work for encoders

Cheers
MM
Attachments
^^LeSL_Faders&Encs.jzlib
^^LeSL Faders&Encs
(86.31KiB)Downloaded 128 times
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]