Mu Modules List

Post and discuss Lemur Modules.
Macciza
Regular
Mu Modules List

Post by Macciza » 01 Apr 2013 04:07

Hi All

Though I might start a 'Master List' for Mu Modules to keep track of things . . .
I'm thinking this could be a place to pop a brief announce of new modules
But rather than discuss the modules here please also have a separate thread.
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Macciza
Regular

Re: Mu Modules List

Post by Macciza » 01 Apr 2013 04:10

Nice idea,

Mu - Amp Device Controller

http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/203/

and now, the all-new . . .

Mu - Glue Compressor Device Controller

http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/373/

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 05 Apr 2013 02:51

Hi All

Mu.path.maxpat
Mu.path.maxpat.zip
(1.41KiB)Downloaded 1449 times
An interim replacement patch to get Mu working with Live 9.
Replaces your Mu.path patch in your /Mu/Resources/Mu/Abstractions folder

Basically it seems that M4L under Live 9 reports the location of the Mu.amxd file not the contained Mu.path patcher -
Not sure why they changed this - or whether it is a 'bug'. Am awaiting reply from Cycling74 forum . . .
The 'old patcher' still reports properly from full Max and Live 8 but not from Live 9 . . . .
This patch uses a 'direct-coded' means of discovering the Mu.path file location to then establish the necessary 'path'.
It also contains the old code and some debug messages for confirming operation.
Thanks to xmonsta for the initial fix on this

Cheers
MM

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 21 Jun 2013 12:52

Hi All
Following from FB discussion I found an old repo of Mathieu Chamagnes ~v1 - and forked it!
Will update to latest version and can branch a Mu~xtended dev version . . .

Will announce when it is is fully up to date.
Feel free to contribute
https://github.com/Macciza/Lemur-Mu

Cheers
MM