WAB (2D Modulator With FM/AM)

Post and discuss Lemur Modules.
lABl
Lemur Guru
WAB (2D Modulator With FM/AM)

Post by lABl » 04 Mar 2013 12:57

Hi There,

Here another 2D Modulator, it's two inter-connected sine waveforms with frecuency and amplitude modulation.

Just map the two thin horizontal sliders using OSC/MIDI Mapping tabs, you can make use of in App editing to set up that ( I do most the time latety, it saves memomy because I don't need additional objects, to set channels, controllers numbers, etc.)
Captura de pantalla 2013-03-04 a las 13.45.06.png
Captura de pantalla 2013-03-04 a las 13.45.06.png (20.74KiB)Viewed 5879 times
For internal works you will see the cWAB.x and cWAB.y variables.

Cheers,
AB

edit : edited the title to make it more clear.
Attachments
WAB.jzlib
(35.81KiB)Downloaded 262 times

Joe Soap
Regular

Re: WAB (2D Modulator With FM/AM)

Post by Joe Soap » 04 Mar 2013 15:56

Beautiful work again Antonio, as per!

Your use of design-language takes things up a notch, bravo sir - it's pioneering work on the platform, no mistake.

On a personal note, I'm having fantastic fun messing about with your code just recently. It takes me a little while and some effort to work out what's going on but I'm starting to get some nice results - so double-bubble thanks fella, it's an education too. :)

Softcore
Regular

Post by Softcore » 04 Mar 2013 16:00

Just posting to say thanks! I admit I blind-ly download any template that says AB in it!

lABl
Lemur Guru

Post by lABl » 04 Mar 2013 16:43

Joe Soap wrote:Beautiful work again Antonio, as per!

Your use of design-language takes things up a notch, bravo sir - it's pioneering work on the platform, no mistake.

On a personal note, I'm having fantastic fun messing about with your code just recently. It takes me a little while and some effort to work out what's going on but I'm starting to get some nice results - so double-bubble thanks fella, it's an education too. :)
Thanks a lot mate, as I said in other post, to me is a pleasure to share it that helps in someway, keep the work up and you'll see thing start working!
Softcore wrote:Just posting to say thanks! I admit I blind-ly download any template that says AB in it!
Haha thanks! I am really sick with "word-games" (juegos de palabras) why gonna I name it WAVE if I can use WAB? :lol:

Keep the good work guys!
Cheers

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 04 Mar 2013 17:43

Holy sh*it!

Spanish pronounciation wordplay . . . and I got it! :D

\o/ GG me!

(I don't speak but a few sentences of Spanish - however, I made sure the first three phrases I learnt were variations on the theme of "sorry 'bout that" . . . then some really rude crap in case that wasn't good enough!)

lABl
Lemur Guru

Post by lABl » 04 Mar 2013 18:13

really ?

Wordplay sounds def better than "word-games" , damn it I am a "pardillo"
Joe Soap wrote:(I don't speak but a few sentences of Spanish - however, I made sure the first three phrases I learnt were variations on the theme of "sorry 'bout that" . . . then some really rude crap in case that wasn't good enough!)
:lol: if you need more rude spanish phrases I can create a script :lol:

Joe Soap
Regular

Post by Joe Soap » 04 Mar 2013 18:36

Ahahaha! My friends in Spain have taught me a few - can't wait to visit again and get some practice in!

Then I tackle some spicy Catalá. :mrgreen:

lABl
Lemur Guru

Post by lABl » 05 Mar 2013 07:41

Most international friends I have learned these phrases really fast, I was impressed! :D
Saludos!