Lemur Modules - What goes here?

Post and discuss Lemur Modules.
Macciza
Regular
Lemur Modules - What goes here?

Post by Macciza » 22 Feb 2013 04:57

Hi All,
This section is for posting and discussing Lemur Modules - reusable selections of Objects and Scripts.
Hopefully this will become a valuable 'extended' Lemur library resource and research area.
The 'Search' function should be used to help you find what you are looking for . . .

Please include Module name in subject where possible, and try to keep questions in that same thread.
I guess maybe also run a 'personal' thread (ie. under your name) if you create a few modules . . .
If we use a simple similar system it should make thing easier to find (I hope) . . . What do you think?

Project specific, General discussion and Troubleshooting of general problems should go in their respective forums.

Cheers
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Joe Soap
Regular

Re: Lemur Modules - What goes here?

Post by Joe Soap » 22 Feb 2013 05:04

Nice.

Phil999
Regular

Post by Phil999 » 22 Feb 2013 08:36

Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 22 Feb 2013 11:50

No,
Not really,that was a single thread inside another Forum - that would not have sustained ongoing and wider discussion . . .
It is now in the Modules section, and can be kept and added to as an index if you wish but I think the Modules are better split into separate threads.

I would also propose some sticky topics along the line of 'the Who,What ,When and How of Modules' or 'Guidelines for Module creation' for ongoing discussions . . .
The idea being that they can provide instructional/tuitional resources to build cohesive modules that 'play nicely' with the rest of Lemur . . .
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]