feedback triggers the button? (x to 1)

Discuss problems and solutions.
gabonacorp
feedback triggers the button? (x to 1)

Post by gabonacorp » 18 Aug 2017 07:29

Hi folks,

I am controlling a software with Lemur and I want to use a pad as well. I am not a native English speaker so I hope I can explain the situation clearly.

Lemur controls the software via OSC. there is a cuelist in the app and I trigger the scenes in it with custombuttons. The button in Lemur sends OSC to the app and MIDI for the Pad to have a visual feedback. The app can be triggered by MIDI as well so I set triggers coming from the Pad button as well. It works okay, if I push the CustomButton in Lemur the specific scene in the cuelist starts and the Pad button goes on. If I pressed the Lemur button again (x variables goes to 0) than the Pad button light goes off.

But if I push the Pad button than the scene triggered, the scene OSC feedback "triggers" the Lemur button (it's styles goes to ON state), but the Pad button light won't goes on.

For me it looks like that a bi-directional communications from OSC turns the CustomButton state ON but it not triggers it effectively. Am I right?

Another problem that If I trigger CustomButton2 than at the app scene2 triggers and CustomButton1 style goes off but the Pad's button still lights. I can only turn it off when I press the Lemur CustomButton1 twice (I need to turn it on again within Lemur and than press again to turn off).

I hope I can clearly explain what is my problem here. Do any of you guys have some thoughts or ideas what I suppose to do?

Thanks!!