KbMouse gets removed on each startup

Discuss problems and solutions.
christos andreou
KbMouse gets removed on each startup

Post by christos andreou » 03 Apr 2017 08:31

Hey guys, I've been having this issue for a while now... Everytime I launch the computer, the Lemur Daemon doesn't "remember" the KbOut Mouse port and I need to add manually. It keeps the other ports but not the Mouse one. Any ideas? Thank in you advance.

P.S: I don't know if it's in a any way connected but I've created a Macro to launch Lemur Daemon upon Windows startup because the native "Launch Daemon at startup" gives me an error with DirectX for reason (I think is a well-known bug, right?)

Phil999
Regular

Re: KbMouse gets removed on each startup

Post by Phil999 » 03 Apr 2017 20:27

2x yes. The Lemur Daemon may not launch at startup in Windows systems, which is a bug. And the Kbmouse has to be initiated after every boot up. Which is not a bug.
Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro

christos andreou

Post by christos andreou » 04 Apr 2017 09:30

Thank you @Phil999 for replying. I've solved the Daemon launch upon startup with the creation of a Macro which launches upon startup and in it's turn launches the Daemon.exe file too. But the KbMouse is really a problem to set it up every time.

tater01

Post by tater01 » 15 May 2017 22:27

Can't help with kbmouse issue, I have same problem. But, as far as getting windows to boot it at startup, I got it to work by unchecking run at startup on the daemon installer, then check the checkbox in the actual Daemon while its open then it starts up fine for me!