Need Help to Save and Load Presets of Multiple Objects

Discuss problems and solutions.
tater01
Re: Need Help to Save and Load Presets of Multiple Objects

Post by tater01 » 12 Jan 2017 19:56

Ok oldgearguy!

I have some more updates for your awesome stepsequencer!
I have totally tested it, it works flawlessly if you hard wire it with a midi adapter like an iRig Midi. Works great! It was losing like one drumbeat at 250bpm! I would say that is pretty damn good! Thank you!
Tested more wirelessly too! My android tablet was very old and under-performing. So, I got an iPad and the wireless output is considerably improved. Still not flawless though. So, all in all, I don't think it is possible to send this amount of data wireless! So, using this stepsequencer wireless is kinda out of the question. Wired though it works great! So it does still work very good, if you have your midi adapter plugged in when you start Lemur, you can just unplug it and build the drumbeat, then just plug midi adapter back in to transfer it to pc!

So, thank you for all your hard work!!!
I know it was a lot and I just leeched it from you! So, thank you! I really appreciate it. If you live in florida maybe I could mow your lawn, fix your car, lay some tile, or paint your house or something! Seriously, I would do that for you! Thank you so much.

I want to post it in the user library and give you the credit! Or you could post it? I don't care! I was considering just resizing the stepsequencer only to iPad size and letting you post it? Or even resizing it to multiple sizes. I already shrunk it down to fit an iPhone 6 for testing! You could post that? Or we could post the whole Reaper layout and put your donation link? Either way I don't care and I really appreciate your help!

I want to post the whole Reaper layout but I have a few small things to work out kinks in. Then once I am completely satisfied we, or I, can post the whole thing. I am just trying to get the workflow a little better how the buttons are working. I learned a lot from your dispobj script about viewing containers and buttons and I figured out how to make a scroll container. So thank you for that! I posted another easy question to help me get these buttons working a little better, if you want to help:

https://forum.liine.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5703

Once I am done with these buttons and scroll containers I made I will be ready to post it however you want. Thank you very much again and again!
I did learn a lot from leeching from you about displaying containers and buttons and such, but your scripts for the presets and playback I can't quite wrap my head around yet! When I have more time or get this project completed I definitely am going to spend some more time analyzing your amazing scripts!

(I also updated the knob post with a small question too!)

Thanks!