Range object

Discuss problems and solutions.
joebataz
Regular
Range object

Post by joebataz » 13 May 2016 06:52

Hi all,

Been quite a while since I've been here. Dusting the cobwebs off and working on improving my app. I use Lemur for a lighting controller and have been for a few years. Recently I picked up a couple of lasers and wanted to be able to move the x and y positions (using a multiball object) but a few other parameters. Need a better way so I've set up some faders. I also wanted to be able to set up oscillators on the parameters so I have coded oscillators using OnFrame and they work great but now I wanted to be able to set up an easy way to pick a range which the oscillators will oscillate over. I can do it with more faders but saw the Range object and thought that might work. But I am baffled by how the heck it works. I thought I could put it next to a fader and by dragging the upper and lower edges set the limits for the oscillator on that associated fader. Does that make sense? I really hate to have to add 2 more faders per each of the eight parameters I'm manipulating. So iif anyone has or knows of some example code that does this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!!

Best,

Joe B

Softcore
Regular

Re: Range object

Post by Softcore » 06 Jun 2016 21:31

Map 'out' NOT x ;)
Attachments
yup-you-neded-range.jzml
(5.54KiB)Downloaded 197 times