global preset

Discuss problems and solutions.
tooms
global preset

Post by tooms » 13 May 2016 00:44

hi lemur people

i recently discover lemur, and didn't expect it so powerfull .. and complicated !

i came to lemur after get bored of touch osc, looking to find a solution to preset parameters of generativ visual process.
basicly, i create interactive visual, by cumulating patches, FX, and rather big process, that are sometimes realy sensible, with a lot of parameters (for sound people, imagine a kind of big vintage analog synth... )

so i allready easily undertand the basis of lemur editor, and build my own template, playing a bit with expression, and obtain almost what i wanted to do. really amazing !!
but i wondering if there is a way to save several good setting of the whole template (i mean the position of every fader, knobs ... ) in order to recall them, so i can restore the interesting combination on parameter that generate nice visual, and then play mith parameters from this point.

i read some post talking about save and recal fader value, so i guess that it should be a way to to it for several at once ?

any idéa?
hope you could help!

best,