ABreakpoint EXTCLOCK Settings

Discuss problems and solutions.
Ichido
ABreakpoint EXTCLOCK Settings

Post by Ichido » 13 Nov 2014 20:35

Hi this is my first topic, so be gentle to this newbie. Not a native english speaker either ;)

I've been lurking this forum for quite some time but now and actually never had to register because most of the troubleshooting-topics answered all my questions (a great thank you to that). Have most things i wanted to check out working fine.

But... I can't seem to get the Abreakpoint external clock to work and it's driving me nuts. The non sync version is working fine but the external clock version isn't. It is sending out midi data, when i press the 'listen notes' i can trigger midi notes (!) but the vectorpoints don't seem to send out midi. I'm using Ableton Live 9.

I included a printscreen of my midi settings.

Hope someone can help me out, thanks in advance. :)
Attachments
screen-capture.png
screen-capture.png (75.65KiB)Viewed 2643 times

Ichido

Re: ABreakpoint EXTCLOCK Settings

Post by Ichido » 15 Nov 2014 21:44

Anybody? It's was because of the NOD-E for reaktor that I purchased Lemur to have the full ABreakpoint. I'd really like this to work. I have been messing around with the settings for hours but still no midi, except when I press the 'listen notes'.

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 16 Nov 2014 06:01

Hi
I'd have to check but what you need is probably to set to Sync to On, if you want Live to send Clock messages....
Then you would also want to set Lemur to Slave Clocks to MIDI ....

Just a few guesses but that's where I would start ...
Cheers

PS 2 days ain't that long to wait for a response really ...
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

lABl
Lemur Guru

Post by lABl » 16 Nov 2014 08:30

Hi guys,

I've checked this out, and I've noticed that "midi_clocks[]" is not receiving my external clock either in reaktor, I had a look to internal functions and I couldn't find midi_clocks[] anymore, @Macciza, do you think if that has beed removed?

Thanks

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 16 Nov 2014 11:32

Hi
Quick monitor check shows it is still working and receiving from Live . . .
And with a transport thrown in it will track internally
Remember you need to select internal or external in settings ie slave = external . .
Not sure about syncing Reaktor but it should be getting midi lock from Lemur ...
Hope that helps . . .

I have had ABreaoint running from external clock from Live only tempo see,s to have no effect??
Cheers
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

lABl
Lemur Guru

Post by lABl » 16 Nov 2014 11:55

That was the problem, I forgot totally about of "Slave Clocks to MIDI" option, I've enabled it and works again here with reaktor.

Thanks Macciza!

Ichido

Post by Ichido » 16 Nov 2014 20:54

It works! i've been overlooking the slave to midiclocks option completely. Sorry for my impatient post but I was going nuts on this! Thanks Antonio and Macciza!