Newbie needs some help

Discuss problems and solutions.
exuviae
Newbie needs some help

Post by exuviae » 21 Oct 2012 14:56

Hello-

I am a new user and have had some basics shown to me by a friend, but I am trying to do some other very basic things and I don't understand the processes and cannot find any documentation, so I am hoping I can get some help here:

First, I have the Lemur software on my iPhone 4s, iPad2 and my toshiba netbook. The software comes with some templates for both iPad and iPhone, one of which is Bouncing XY balls. I want to use this template on my iPhone and under Settings there is mention of locking the Axis' before assigning CCs - my problem is it isn't at all clear how or where you actually edit the CCs. I opened the editor on my netbook and sync'd to the iPhone, but for some reason, the Bouncing XY balls template is not in the stock library for the editor, even though it's clearly with the software. I've also searched high and low on the Liine site and here and cannot find the .jzml file for the Bouncing XY balls so that I could add it manually to my editor's library.

So, can anyone throw a newb a bone or two and point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Brooks

Anton
Regular

Re: Newbie needs some help

Post by Anton » 22 Oct 2012 08:04

The manual is on this page http://liine.net/en/support/lemur

The locking of axis is meant so only one of the 2 cc's gets send at a time. Then use the midi learn function on your tool to use it, no need to do anything in lemur itself. Unless your software doesnt have a way to easily assign cc's. In that case, the templates that are installed on. The app by default are for some reason not installed with the editor, but you can retrieve them. Y connecting your ipad to your pc, and browse its contents with itunes.

Or you could create a new lemur template yourself that does the same thing

Cheers
Anton