iPad not Connecting to adhoc network

Discuss problems and solutions.
Joe Soap
Regular
Re: iPad not Connecting to adhoc network

Post by Joe Soap » 17 Oct 2012 18:01

@Phil999:

Win 7 Pro 32bit here, working fine on ad hoc and iOS 6, however I already had everything set up to use static IP addys prior to the iOS 6 "upgrade".

Sadly, WPA2 has never worked for me in ad hoc, and took many many attempts before it seemed to take on infrastructure mode. Never had much luck wirh Apple kit and networking - they don't seem to play well with others.

If anyone sucessfully has WPA2 working on an ad hoc & Windows setup I'd be very interested to hear about it.

th_ldu

Post by th_ldu » 06 Nov 2012 16:14

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and a(n almost) new lemur user too.
Almost, because I can't interface my iPad with my PC.
Creating a Adhoc network and connecting my iPad on it seems to be good. But when I Launch the Lemur, I can't assign any Midi target in the settings menu.
I installed the last version of everything (Lemur, Lemur Daemon and even LoopMIDI). I followed all the steps of the "how to connect your iPad via Wifi" but it still doesn't work.

I'm using iPad 2 on iOS 6.0.1 (10A523)and PC with Win7 64bit.
Lemur & Lemur Daemon 3.2.2
LoopMIDI 1.0.5 (15)

Actually I don't know if I made a mistake or if it's a problem of compatibility/version.

Thanks in advance.

th_ldu

Post by th_ldu » 07 Nov 2012 02:09

I tested everything I could with AdHoc network and finally it works but using a non-Adhoc network, just my default wifi connection.