SL-M1 not showing parameters

Discuss problems and solutions.
nakedcellist
SL-M1 not showing parameters

Post by nakedcellist » 28 Sep 2012 17:34

Hi, I am using the latest Lemur on ipad3 with ios6. I am using Maschine 1.8.1 and the SL-M1 template. In general it works very well, I can assign my macro controls to the SL-M1 controls. The only thing which is not working is that SL-M1 does not show the parameters the control is assigned to. Isn't it supposed to do this if I assign a macro to a parameter? In any case, the template is very useful for us Maschine Mikro users who do not have the extra display and controllers of the full maschine. Especially if it would show parameters..

brianc
Regular

Re: SL-M1 not showing parameters

Post by brianc » 28 Sep 2012 23:11

Happy that it's working (pretty) well for you!

SL-M1 does not automatically display the parameter names. Unfortunately, parameter names have to be added by hand in the Lemur editor. This is because Maschine is VERY limited in it's MIDI In/Out, and because it doesn't support OSC.

Check out page 20 in the SL-M1 manual for the specifics, and let me know if you're still having problems with the process.

nakedcellist

Re: SL-M1 not showing parameters

Post by nakedcellist » 30 Sep 2012 20:35

Ah, that's too bad. In any case, thank you very much for this useful template, it is very useful for us mikro users..