ABreakpont 2 as an module/interface (mu)

Discuss problems and solutions.
Gg wheeler
ABreakpont 2 as an module/interface (mu)

Post by Gg wheeler » 17 Sep 2012 04:10

Has anyone successfully made an AB breakpoint (or esowave) module/interface for mu (or anything else)? I tried to export from the jzml and the sequencer wouldn't work. I contacted AB and he said it was because of extra scripts. He suggested i tried it with the x3 version (the sequencer was active (movement), yet still no sounds). This is over my head and figured somebody has tried to do this (and succeeded) any help would be awesome.
Thanks,
Gg

Gg wheeler

Re: ABreakpont 2 as an module/interface (mu)

Post by Gg wheeler » 19 Sep 2012 07:55

Upon further investigation, I realized that the ABreakpoint x3 project isn't working for me ( I jumped in and made a module before trying the project). I downloaded it again, just in case I had a corrupted file. The cc multiballs are working and the lower left hand notes play when activated (deactivated nothing happens). The sequener moves, but there is no sound. I'll load up AB 2 and everything works fine. I checked the midi target and the channel, but nothing when I load AB x3. I realize now that if the project worked I could export one of the interfaces and the module should work ( also in the module there is a blue grid around the faders). Has anyone had this problem with AB x3? Am I overlooking some hidden control? Am I missing the obvious ( I assume AB x3 works the same as AB 2)? Please help.
Thanks,
GG