lost.. don't know were to go from here......

Discuss problems and solutions.
shmilystam
lost.. don't know were to go from here......

Post by shmilystam » 24 Jul 2012 00:56

there is a problem that I can't understand what is the meaning of these words on the forevernowf1le.....:

In order to be able to calculate the correct x/y coordinates, the template needs to know your screen resolution and how you have configured your Traktor layout. Use the UIConfig tab to tell the Lemur template about your configuration:

Open the UIConfig tab of the Lemur template on your iPad.
Use the buttons on the left side to tell the template which of the UI elements are enabled/disabled in your Traktor layout.
You do not need to change the Traktor layout itself. Simply press the buttons until the text on all buttons and your Traktor layout do match.
no idea what to do after this one I have learn alot with the videos how to use lemur..... but i got stoock here please help.....
love your program... still new on this but willing to learn... thanks in advance....... for start I would like to know what is uiconfig tab to get to

STEP 3: TELL THE TEMPLATE ABOUT YOUR TRAKTOR LAYOUT AND CONFIGURATION

The template/mapping package is based on the following approach: If a remix deck feature can be controlled with the mouse, we can emulate mouse clicks whenever a button/pad on the Lemur is pressed. For example, if you press one of the pads in the cell matrix, the template moves the mouse to that cell, sends a mouse click, and playback of the cell is started.

In order to be able to calculate the correct x/y coordinates, the template needs to know your screen resolution and how you have configured your Traktor layout. Use the UIConfig tab to tell the Lemur template about your configuration:

Open the UIConfig tab of the Lemur template on your iPad.
Use the buttons on the left side to tell the template which of the UI elements are enabled/disabled in your Traktor layout.
You do not need to change the Traktor layout itself. Simply press the buttons until the text on all buttons and your Traktor layout do match.

Example: If the Tempo Fader of Deck C is visible on your Traktor screen, press the button "My Tempo Fader in Deck C" button until the button text says "My Tempo Fader in Deck C is ON".
Another example: If the Global Section on your Traktor screen is not visible, press the button "My Global Section..." until the button text says "My Global Section is OFF".