Feature Requests

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
cliffman
Feature Requests

Post by cliffman » 13 Dec 2011 07:01

I really like Lemur so far, ( and I mean reallyreallyreally - way above the other ipad products I've tried) but a few itches/requests.

Maybe someone else already knows how to do some of these things (tell me please)... but I would like:
- Bipolar option for Knob (definitely) and Fader. ( can do single Multifader, but Fader is cuter)
- Make the MIDI channel an attribute, or otherwise make it easy to globally set/change a MIDI channel. Changing MIDI channel for template on the fly would be super useful for me. (i know i could script this with ctlout, but i
don't wanna do scripts for every single widget, i'm lazy that way)
- bitwise operators to deal with the odd packed param - i can hack up what i need with the maths but it would be cleaner to just flip a few bits. (Novation A-station)
- Some sort of 'expand widget to fill container' in addition to the alignment/distribute options - the one thing i miss from Touch OSC editor

Otherwise, i'm having major fun with this, for me it's the perfect mix of power / ease of use.

Anton
Regular

Re: Feature Requests

Post by Anton » 13 Dec 2011 12:31

[no longer applicable]
Last edited by Anton on 13 Dec 2011 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 13 Dec 2011 13:02

Hi

BiPolar is availablefor Knob - Knob options in properties are Standard Bipolar and Endless . . .
Yes the BiPolar fader would be good to have though I am sure there is as workaropund until we hopefully get it
MIDI Channel is not really an attribute of an object - but containers and targets and parenting,scripting etc can help sort things out . . .
Scripting is your friend = the trick is working out the best way to solve and reuse solutions
Umm pretty sure it's got them bitwise operators you are after as well - AND, OR, <<,>> . . .
Not sure about the last one's necessity sorry . . .

And yeah Anton it would be good if the list could get a bit less scattered . . .

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

marino_liine
Regular

Post by marino_liine » 13 Dec 2011 13:11

Hi Guys,

I just wrote them on our internal wishlist and also moved the post to the appropriate section.

Cheers,
M.

cliffman

Post by cliffman » 15 Dec 2011 01:36

Thanks, i knew some of that list was already there, and I just couldn't find it. Please consider the MIDI channel, i know scripting will work around...