wishlist: own gui like .eps or .jpg as background, etc.

Send us your feedback or ask for features.

wishlist: own gui like .eps or .jpg as background, etc.

Postby Toxynth » 18 Oct 2016 21:36

moin moin fellows,

i'd like to see:

that it is possible to implement your own gui for your lemur project, like an .eps or a .jpg as a background, etc..... in high resolution or so....

when you lost all your templates on the computer, that then you can export your templates back from your android device back to the pc lemur editor.

that it is possible that the lemur editor have a horizontal and vertical line to see whether other fader / or objects are all in line, like in a CAD program or like a sign board.

this function musst be switchable in on and off, so as the user it likes.

that the fader, button, (background), you last move or push can light up in a lightening rhythm of the BPM and / or, that then the user can adjust the lightenig just how they like it.

a button feature with + and - in steps from 0 to 127. which can be used to select presets from analog synthesizers.

with an "only analog synthesizer setup" it would be nice, if lemur would therefore work without a daw, just with pc on only for (network / midi) routing.

rasterized fader for example for the preset program change selection for synthesizers patch / presets value, etc.


if one of these features is already possible now, then let me know!
for me the phyton scripting is also new! :)

best regards
toxynth
Toxynth
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 03 Oct 2016 20:36

Re: wishlist: own gui like .eps or .jpg as background, etc.

Postby amundsen » 07 Feb 2017 11:03

+1 to load pictures
amundsen
Regular
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 04 May 2013 19:11

Re: wishlist: own gui like .eps or .jpg as background, etc.

Postby Phil999 » 08 Feb 2017 01:11

Toxynth wrote:that it is possible to implement your own gui for your lemur project, like an .eps or a .jpg as a background, etc..... in high resolution or so....

this is coming I guess. There was a short video with Lemur featuring a bitmap from a modular synthesiser company. You may find out more on their (Liine, Endorphin.es) Facebook pages. I don't have a FB page myself and don't go there, so I don't know more.

Toxynth wrote:when you lost all your templates on the computer, that then you can export your templates back from your android device back to the pc lemur editor.

you can do this already. Connect the editor with Lemur via wifi and click the download button. Or use iFunbox, iTunes, etc.

Toxynth wrote:that it is possible that the lemur editor have a horizontal and vertical line to see whether other fader / or objects are all in line, like in a CAD program or like a sign board.

objects align to other objects, no need for gridlines. This is actually very well implemented, it's a joy to work with the editor.

Toxynth wrote:that the fader, button, (background), you last move or push can light up in a lightening rhythm of the BPM and / or, that then the user can adjust the lightenig just how they like it.

every Lemur object has a light parameter. Check out some templates from the library that are installed by default.

Toxynth wrote:a button feature with + and - in steps from 0 to 127. which can be used to select presets from analog synthesizers.

MIDI preset change commands are of course implemented in Lemur. Check out some examples in the user library.

Toxynth wrote:rasterized fader for example for the preset program change selection for synthesizers patch / presets value, etc.

in the 'behavior' tab of each Lemur object there is a checkbox on top. You can set the grid value up to 33. And in general you can create any kind of controller element or interface, with the help of the Canvas object and html5 scripting.

You see, everything is already here. To use the search function in this forum is a smart move, you will find almost everything you need, and you will find things that you never thought were possible. Also, to read and study the manual helps enormously. In the end, it saves you time.
Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro
Phil999
Regular
 
Posts: 918
Joined: 11 Jan 2012 01:53


Return to Wishlist

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron