ipad pro

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
beardyman
ipad pro

Post by beardyman » 11 Sep 2015 17:46

so, will lemur automatically support ipad pro's enormous screen? will the editor be able to handle displaying it? if not. . when could we expect an update?

ndivuyo
Regular

Re: ipad pro

Post by ndivuyo » 11 Sep 2015 22:15

I can't be certain, but I would assume so. In the editor you can customize how big you want your layout to be, it should be fine. People have been making layouts (like Traxus) for those huge touch screens that run off android tv, so I don't see why not.

freepuppies

Post by freepuppies » 12 Sep 2015 04:24

not to be that guy and geek out but... are you *the* beardyman?? because your setup has been an inspiration to me ever since i heard about it.

here's some information on traxus. Right now from my understanding people have kind of had to hack how big the layout is for non-traditional sizes, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next update for the editor included a PadPro size.

http://djtrax.us/201503/23-inches-of-to ... th-traxus/

ndivuyo
Regular

Post by ndivuyo » 12 Sep 2015 17:46

No hacking is needed to make a custom size template...
Just open the editor. In the top right there is a drop down menu for template sizes. Click "manage" and then you can set your custom dimensions

Traxus
Regular

Post by Traxus » 16 Sep 2015 16:40

freepuppies wrote:
here's some information on traxus. Right now from my understanding people have kind of had to hack how big the layout is for non-traditional sizes, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next update for the editor included a PadPro size.

http://djtrax.us/201503/23-inches-of-to ... th-traxus/
As far as i know, this issue is specific to Android (maybe just certain devices, this is a special case because the device does not inherently have a screen, and I purchased it separate)

With the Android MX 3 tv box, we need a rooted device that allows us to change the DPI of the device after startup, for some reason, doing this allow lemur to pick up the actual resolution of the monitor that is being used... Doing something as simple as changing from 240 DPI to 239 (no visible diffrence) is enough to get Lemur behaving correctly...

Then, as other posters have noted, its just a matter of making a template at that resolution.

kakmanu

Post by kakmanu » 04 Jul 2016 06:53

not to be that guy and geek out but... are you *the* beardyman?? because your setup has been an inspiration to me ever since i heard about it.
คาสิโนออนไลน์