Virus power core template

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
DPenguin
Virus power core template

Post by DPenguin » 30 Mar 2014 04:15

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone would like to collaborate on a template for the virus power core platform plug in?

I'm particularly fond of the sounds and also fond of the 4 parts and multi out function although the plug in itself is a little awkward to operate and adjust using a mouse!

I'm also curious as to how to access the 4 parts via a template, this would make sculpting sound on the fly so much more performable in a live situation.

Regards,

Matt D'Penguin

Macciza
Regular

Re: Virus power core template

Post by Macciza » 30 Mar 2014 06:29

Hi
You may be able to control the plug-in with CC's / Notes via your host to edit sounds but it seems that the PowerCore itself may not give much love . .
From TC Website
Question
Can I control the Virus|PowerCore with MIDI Sysex?
Answer
Unfortunately not, as there is a restriction in the VST engine format, that makes it incapable of supporting MIDI Sysex. Thus this also means that the Virus PowerCore does not support it either.

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]