Two suggestions

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
Dave
Two suggestions

Post by Dave » 30 Dec 2013 02:37

Hi. I have just started looking at Lemur. It seems like a nice little programming environment. My suggestions for improvement would be:

1. Overlay graphics. Make an object that I can put a graphics file into so it is displayed over the other objects. This might help to make templates more intelligble, and/or make the screen look 'cool'.
2. Put a help/documentation file facility into every module or project. This would help programmers with reuse and again improve users comprehension of the interface.

Dave

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Re: Two suggestions

Post by nick_liine » 27 Jan 2014 14:53

Hi Dave,

There's no plans at the moment to support custom bitmaps as overlays or background. It's a very old request (we want to see it to!) but it implies a very big overhead in developing support for importing and managing the bitmaps. The JZML format is pure text, adding data files is a whole new ballgame.

As for help/documentation, I am hoping that we eventually move the documentation to an online wiki (which would obviously be somehow accessible on the iPad, if only from a web browser or integrated WebView. To be determined.). In any case, this is a medium-high priority.

Best regards,
Nick