Deprecating keyout()? Say it ain't so!

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
TheSwiss
Re: Deprecating keyout()? Say it ain't so!

Post by TheSwiss » 22 Mar 2013 10:13

The answer is simple: I don't like to use 100 Tools, if i can do the same with only one Tool! That's it.

I know there are other posibilitys, but i like it simple an clean. I also own Bomes for some APC40 Templates, but i don't like to have to run that mutch different tools during my Lifesets, because with every new Element in the Chain, the chance for an Error is growing rapidly.

Just my 5 Cents

TheSwiss

Traxus
Regular

Post by Traxus » 22 Mar 2013 18:03

TheSwiss wrote:The answer is simple: I don't like to use 100 Tools, if i can do the same with only one Tool! That's it.
My feelings as well. I prefer the one stop shop of Lemur versus running everything through 8 different routes as was required by TouchOSC.

I'm still a bit surprised the Lemur Dameon doesn't handle OSC, but I've had no need to use that protocol yet so it isn't a griping point for me.

Phil999
Regular

Post by Phil999 » 23 Mar 2013 13:54

I guess the Lemur daemon does understand OSC messages and translates them into MIDI and key/mouse. That's what I was thinking.
Formant+Eurorack, PPG wave 2.2, Korg MS-20, etc., EWI 4000s, QuNeo, etc., Mixbus32c, u-he, MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, NI, etc., iPad2/4/Pro

ErikG

Post by ErikG » 28 Oct 2013 23:33

Ill jump in here as well.
I'm also trying to do some keyboard macro scripting with lemur. Why? It's all In lemur and Nuendo, if I'd use Automator as well I had another program with files that I need to be identical between all our workstations. Now I just need to have the right key commands setup and lemur to do stuff that the built in macro maker in Nuendo just can't handle.
Sound post production to feature film & TV.
Nuendo and ProTools. Dubstage with Euphonix S5MC 32 fader.
8 editing rooms without hardware controllers.

Joe Kataldo

Post by Joe Kataldo » 24 Apr 2014 06:55

No way keyout needs to stay an get better...I use lemur 50% for midi and 50% shortcuts