Circular Multiball like Dexter

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
acidan
Circular Multiball like Dexter

Post by acidan » 09 Feb 2012 01:51

I'd really like to see a circular Multiball object like the one included with the Dexter app, it would be great for surround panning.

The Ability to draw circles, squares and lines over the top of objects would be handy too, for example, marking the center of the multiball object as a reference point.

marino_liine
Regular

Re: Circular Multiball like Dexter

Post by marino_liine » 10 Feb 2012 11:01

Hi acidan,

Great suggestion I will include it in our wishlist.

Cheers,
Marino.

Audiorama

Post by Audiorama » 28 Apr 2012 23:13

Hi everybody,

I'm new on Lemur. I used touch Osc for a time, then I switched to Midi Touch (a lot of intersting features, but a lot of crashes, too and many in concerts or workshops with students or children and no more development...).
I'm testing Lemur and waiting for crashes : none in the first two days :) , good.
The app is of course very professional. I appreciate it very much.
But I'm very surprised not to find in Lemur a very useful feature : multiple controllers on the same object... :(

With Midi Touch, I made very easily a quadrophonic panner for Ableton Live : in their xy pad : you can control the stereo pan of your track with one x controller, then use the y axis with 2 inverted controllers to move two sends .
With a little bit of adjustment on the range of values for theses two controllers, you have a nearly perfect quadrophonic control.

I wonder if this could be achieved with a single ball object : it has x and y axis... but how is it possible to have two different controllers on the y axis ?

Beside that, I like very much to control different parameters with the same mouvement of a fader, or knob...
and it's the same problem : I'd like to add one or two or more controllers on my fader , on my knob.

I tried also to control the Max4Live ambisonic panner , but I couldn't find a knob ready to do that in Lemur.
Is it possible ?

I'm sure it's possible to do that on Lemur. Anybody knows how ?

Bruno

shofarsogood

Post by shofarsogood » 20 Dec 2013 16:41

I would love to see this as well!

midimockup

Post by midimockup » 29 Dec 2013 00:25

You most certainly can have any number of MIDI messages sent with a single object...you just need to script it.
For example, with a fader:

create a Fader.
add a SCRIPT
set execution to On Expression, x, any

then write:
ctlout(0,1,x*127,1);
ctlout(0,2,x*127,1);

This will send CCs 1&2 out Lemur Daemon Port 0, on channel 1.

HTH,
MOH

nick_liine
Liine Staff

Post by nick_liine » 27 Jan 2014 14:50

We just might have something along those lines, hiding up our sleeve... I won't confirm or deny. ;-)

Best regards,
Nick