ipad edit mode

Send us your feedback or ask for features.
zengel
Regular
ipad edit mode

Post by zengel » 21 Dec 2012 02:08

hi !
first : really! i was an original lemur user and i can say ... you bring our dream to reallity. this V4 is a big pleasure. i was thinking few days before : " it should be great to edit the template on the ipad"....looooolll ....my wish come true!!!
for now. i would like to give you some feedback about the ipad edit mode.

first i would like to be able to manage the coordonate (and the width and lengh to) of object in numeric mode. i love to be precise and just moving the object is not enough precise for me.
2) it would be great to have the possibility to make the script box bigger. i have long line script to write ;).
3) for scripting and selection . it should be great to have the hierarcal struture of all object (like the pc soft) .
=========>4) for hidden object, i didn't find the way to select them... then i have to show,1 them... i would love to edit them even if i show,0 them ;) (with the hierarchical view... not this problem )
5) in edit mode it should be good to have a "move/resize" button (near the "play" button) rather than simply moving or resizing. i often move or resize objects accidentaly.

and a question .i have bought griid for the edit midi clip ability . i saw that livecontrol 2 will do the same ?

that's all for the moment. and...THHHHAAAANNNNKKKSSS!!!

zengel
Regular

Re: ipad edit mode

Post by zengel » 22 Dec 2012 14:04

hi !
i will continue to give some ideas when i have one .

one more, always about the edit mode on the ipad.

-like his brother on computers. Could it be possible to have the magnetic behavior of the objects ? then they can stick each other when they are really near.

thanks!

excuse me for my english. i'm french.

zengel
Regular

Re: ipad edit mode

Post by zengel » 23 Dec 2012 03:18

One more :A multiselect buton . Then we could Move/edit more than one object at a time.
Thanks !