Legacy Lemur and iPad Lemur

Anything related with the original Lemur Hardware.
MBM
Regular
Re: Legacy Lemur and iPad Lemur

Post by MBM » 13 Dec 2011 01:43

Oh, but I can connect KBMouse Outputs from Lemur Legacy to MB Pro ¿?

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 13 Dec 2011 02:12

Hi
Yes pretty sure the Lemur should connect KBMouse . .
Firewalls running at all?
Other apps using OSC using the ports?
Resetting everything to blank and starting again trying it different ways until it works? ? ?
Hard to say given the evidence - sorry but it should be possible somehow.
Keep the assignments separate 0-3 iPad 4 to 7 Lemur and set them from which ever device can see it.
Make sure you set it from on the iPad itself at some point not just from the MacBook.
Not sure but I know it works here

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

MBM
Regular

Post by MBM » 13 Dec 2011 02:43

Nothing, I can´t connect MIDI from Lemur to MB Pro. I can connect from MB Pro with JazzDaemon and Lemur Daemon, but if I try from Legacy Lemur, I can´t. It sees the MB Pro, but if I touch it, nothing happens... I´ve restarted the computer and the Legacy, I´ve turned off firewall, there is not any OSC device (nor MIDI, nor Ethernet) connected, only Lemur Legacy... and no way...

Oh, I´ve tried now with iPad and it´s the same thing: I only can connect from MB Pro with Lemur Daemon. From iPad I can´t connect to MB Pro. It´s strange, isn´t it?

Thank you very much, Micciza...