Shruthi-1 Template

Post your Lemur Projects.
jojokrok
Shruthi-1 Template

Post by jojokrok » 13 Jan 2012 17:26

Hi Lemurs,

My first template for the Shruthi-1. A very small Synth. The Shruthi-1 is a hybrid digital/analog monosynth from Mutable instruments. http://mutable-instruments.net/
You find for sure, some ideas, I "steal" from other lemurs, but who doesn't. It makes so much fun to work with the editor and specially when the results are working.
This is the beginning and I hope to make the template so, that there will be one day, I can say. Now its ready.
You can download the Shruthi from here
http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/170/

hgt

Re: Shruthi-1 Template

Post by hgt » 21 Jan 2012 22:22

thanx a lot! :D

J0N

Post by J0N » 02 Feb 2012 05:56

Hi jojokrok,
Thanks for creating this template - I just ordered a Shruthi-1 kit to go with it!
Best,
Jon

Mogular

Post by Mogular » 08 Feb 2012 11:34

This is great. I only have an ipod touch at the moment so I have adapted your template for that.
Basically I split each set of 8 faders across 5 pages. Works pretty well.

Have you had any luck figuring out how to control the Mod source/destinations and depth?

jojokrok

Post by jojokrok » 09 Feb 2012 12:49

Mogular wrote:Have you had any luck figuring out how to control the Mod source/destinations and depth?
Nice that you use the template. About the Mod source/destinations and depth, I am still trying to find a solution. The problem on the moment is the Time. Many thinks to do what are more important.
In Mutable, i found the table.. Its not working with CC. Only NRPN. And that is little complicated.
Hope you have some success and tell me How it works. Have a nice day Mogular.
btw.. I here your name somewhere else

Mogular

Post by Mogular » 20 Feb 2012 02:32

Yep, time is an issue too. I have delved into some other templates that use NRPNs but as usual with this midi stuff nothing is immediately clear.
I will try again when I next get a moment.

As for knowing my name, not sure, I am around on KVR a bit, particularly the u-he area.