Lemur template for Native Instruments Kore 2

Post your Lemur Projects.
MUSing
Lemur template for Native Instruments Kore 2

Post by MUSing » 20 Dec 2011 19:12

This is my first Lemur template created with the editor so practice really. Pretty basic - just mapped the main controls and the XY but with the twist that I changed the normal XY into a bouncing ball - if you have friction up high it works as a normal XY but if you reduce the friction you can "throw" the ball and it will keep bouncing - with no friction at all it will bounce endlessly. Also I changed the Kore knobs for sliders as I felt they were easier to use with the touch interface (of course the nice thing is you can use multitouch to control several at once).

To set up just load as normal into Lemur (assuming you have a midi connection already set up) then go into Kore options and use "learn" to map the knobs to the Lemur params. Also invert the Y axis and if you want to use the bouncy balls option don't send midi back to the Lemur as it seems to create drag when bouncing (any Lemur experts know how to avoid that please let me know) - on the other hand if you don't care about the bouncing it's nice to have 2 way communication - up to you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5646041/Lemur/i ... e%202.jzml

Might be cool for people with just the software version and an iPad

It would probably make a fairly decent generic controller for many softsynths actually

Only 2 problems I'm having is:

1) I tried to set up forward/backward programme change buttons to allow people to move through presets - I assumed I use the + and - setting? Is that right? Only it doesn't seem to work in Kore so maybe I did something wrong?

2) I cannibalised the 4x bouncing ball template to get started with this but for some reason the Physics on/off button stopped working so I took it out - if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me.

matt

Re: Lemur template for Native Instruments Kore 2

Post by matt » 29 Apr 2012 23:33

yes this happened to me. i deleted the lemur app and then reinstalled and everthing went back to normal.

Glennzone

Post by Glennzone » 09 Nov 2015 02:16

I know, I know. It's been years now, but I finally got around to the deployment of the KORE2 controller I have, and doing more things with KORE2 VST.

Perhaps someone can tell me the best way(s) to select among multiple occurrences of KORE2, outside of using the KORE2 controller. Even if it's a MIDI mapping sort of thing.

I am already using Lemur for the Max app I designed, and would like to incorporate "KORE2 occurrence selection" from the same Lemur for iPad interface I designed for my Max app.

darla

Post by darla » 06 Feb 2016 11:08

I know, I know. It's been years now, but I finally got around to the deployment of the KORE2 controller I have, and doing more things with KORE2 VST.

Perhaps someone can tell me the best way(s) to select among multiple occurrences of KORE2, outside of using the KORE2 controller. Even if it's a MIDI mapping sort of thing.

I am already using Lemur for the Max app I designed, and would like to incorporate "KORE2 occurrence selection" from the same Lemur for iPad interface I designed for my Max app.