iPad Template Scaling - Lemur editor 3.0.1

Post your Lemur Projects.
rossi
iPad Template Scaling - Lemur editor 3.0.1

Post by rossi » 13 Dec 2011 21:47

Seems all the templates I download and load in Lemur Editor appear [ipad] setting- scaled down and in the far upper left corner [legacy] setting - scaled down, central position. ???

Macciza
Regular

Re: iPad Template Scaling - Lemur editor 3.0.1

Post by Macciza » 14 Dec 2011 00:34

Hi
That would be because pretty much all of those templates are from the large library of JazzMutant Lemur templates . . .
You may have noticed the lemur Stretcher Beta application here http://liine.net/en/support/ it deals with the issue . . .

The differing sizes and locations etc are all due to screen resolutions of different devices iPhone, iPad, Lemur.
So when you find something you like you should be able to stretch it to iPad with the app . .

There is a wealth of information to be found in those projects - you just have to keep looking
Gradually iPad resized and tested versions will start getting posted as well as iPad only ones

Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

rossi

Post by rossi » 14 Dec 2011 04:54

Great stuff - Thank you!

vpmitchell

Post by vpmitchell » 14 Dec 2011 06:09

Cant find the Lemur Stretcher for PC...is it available?

cheers!

Macciza
Regular

Post by Macciza » 14 Dec 2011 06:22

Hi
Not sure if it is available yet . . Only beta also, helps but does not do the whole job for you . .
You can still use Legacy templates they just show up at slightly smaller size
And you can change them yourself in the editor - I had to change a bit of programming to fix the Monemur project up . .
Cheers
MM
iMac 2.8G i7 12G 10.6.8/10.7.2, Legacy Dexter/Lemur, Liine Lemur/iPad2, KMI SoftStep, 12Step & QuNeo , B-Controls, Mackie C4 etc
MaxMSP, Live Suite, Native Instrument stuff, etc Modified Virtual Guitar System etc All Projects/Modules © CC-BY-NC-SA[*][/b]

Pious

Post by Pious » 18 Dec 2011 02:08

Hi,
I have a similar question about scaling. I've tried to use the Stretcher app on the Mu Step Sequencer (found here http://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/66/) . So what seems to happen is that the container stretches to the appropriate size but the multi slider object(?), the red, green, blue, and yellow things you draw on; stay the same size. I've even tried to manually resize in the Lemur editor and save the file as the same name with no luck. The only thing I haven't tried is editing the .png file that is included with the download.
Has anyone run into a similar problem? Have you found a fix for it? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm a noob to this whole Lemur thing.

Thanks,
-Jeremy