Kenton Pro 2k Aux Template (or other CC)

Post your Lemur Projects.
cliffman
Kenton Pro 2k Aux Template (or other CC)

Post by cliffman » 11 Dec 2011 20:54

I really am liking this Lemur stuff - So, starting with the bouncing xy demo, I crafted an Aux controller for the Kenton.

The Kenton Pro 2000 MIDI/CV converter has two channels of CV/Gate, and 6 Aux channels.
Each Aux channel can be controlled by CC, each Aux also has a CC for LFO modulation of the main CC.
So, while designed for the Kenton, only output is MIDI CC - this could be used for any 12 CCs.

First, a multislider w/push button for the man CV mod + Portmento.

Then for the aux channels - There are 12 faders, 6 for the Aux, 6 for the LFO - CC numbers are assigned on the second interface page.
Then, there are 6 MultiBalls. The vertical (y) is mapped to the Aux CC, the hortz (x) is mapped to the LFO CC through an on/off switch.
There are switches to turn physics on/off, and the adjustment dials from the xy demo.

The faders and the Multiballs interact.
The Aux fader sets a lower limit for the Aux CC, the multball range is from Auxcc.x -> 127, scaled based on auxcc.x.
So, if aux1 fader == 50 aux1 multiball range is 50-127.

The LFO faders set the upper limit for the Aux LFO CC, so the multiball range is 0 -> LFOcc.x scaled accordingly.
So, LFO1 fader == 50, multiball range is 0-50.

Have fun, comments very much appreciated.
The CC selection comes from a response to a previous email, thanks bunches for the idea.
However, i think my selection page (menus) is a bit kludgy, feel free to improve.critique.
Attachments
Kenton ProAdj.jzml.zip
Kenton Pro 2x Aux controller.
(5.13KiB)Downloaded 172 times

cliffman

Re: Kenton Pro 2k Aux Template (or other CC)

Post by cliffman » 15 Dec 2011 05:56

Update in a bunch of ways, stole a few ideas...
6x Multiballs, with x/y range and controller/global midi channel selections...
or 6x Faders..

Also exported the Channel Selection widget as a separate Module.
Attachments
ChannelSelect.jzlib.zip
(1.17KiB)Downloaded 165 times
Kenton ProAdj-2p.jzml.zip
(6.83KiB)Downloaded 160 times