Sure, I have thought about making full version a 12 or 16 track... there are 2 (potential) problems:
- technically it would be no big deal to add some tracks in max. But I am not sure if performance will still be fast enough. Actually I wonder with every update that it is still working... cause the maxpatch got now over 5 MB. That is pretty heavy! (I know no other maxpatch which is even nearly so big)... But if lite and full can run together it might also work with more tracks on full version
- Scrolling through tracks is also technical no problem, but I am not sure if I like it. In Sequencomat is a strong principle: You hear what you see. If I scroll i might hear some tracks I don´t see. Ergonomically this is a problem....
However - I will think about with next update!
Actually I once thought 3.3 would be the last version. It is a big patch, working proper, and most functions I had in mind are realised. But new iPad Lemur pushed meback to scripting - so I think of an update (will be free for all users). Anyway - this will take months... I got a fulltime job at the moment... but just some ideas in my mind (no guaranty it will be in next update!):
- mark already saved pattern slots by highlighting them
- integrate programm change
- "couple" tracks: so you can make 2x32 and 4x16 or whatever
- add more tracks
what would be most interesting for users?
Lemur modules and sequencer: http://music-interface.comSetup:
Win7professional 32bit, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2,66 GHz.,Tascam US-144MKII, Ableton Live 8.4,
Arturia Analog Lab., Max/Msp, Maxforlive, Lemur Legacy + Ipad, Akai MPK61, Doepfer Pocket Control