s-c=slips cursor ,like a jog

now the markers
marker 1-8 are:
t-m=to marker
l-zc=a macro for locating and zooming to a cycle marker
t-c=to cycle marker
set=sets marker 1-8

and the marker x: some projects have sometines over 50 markers
so I have the marker window on a 3rd monitor on my left,so I can hit to marker x ,then type the number in on the keypad,,,,one thing they should add as a pref,is the time u have to enter the num,its like 2 sec,,,not enough time to hit it and go the keyboard,first I had a array of pads from 9-57 but it took up to much real estate ,so I went with the keypad ,and its pretty quick,u just look at what marker u need to go and pop it in......good stuff
Attachments
Untitled 24.jpg
Untitled 24.jpg (30.35KiB)Viewed 3972 times

digitalson
Regular

Re: i am days away from !!!!!!!! transport

Post by digitalson » 15 Jun 2015 14:58

any comments? what do you think?,i have been using it for a few weeks and it has made my work flow so much better,nd whats great about the transport is that the function switches can be different on other pages,so if 1page is set to bars and 1 is set to rewind i can flip back and forth,and working with clips with the nudge and fades for spotting for film is so easy with the main editing page, no mouse ever,,,,what a dream,,,,,its the coolest thing ive seen for the daw since well anything...love it,,,,,i am going to have 2 versions 1 with a mackie control and 1 without,cause i have the hardware unit,but i might try to add functions from the mc as routed to the gen remote ,cause the 2 mc's did not work together well,they would ock up the hw unit andthe lemur ver,,,,but i did like the ability to edit plugins from the lemur app...not sure yet,,,,comments please,,,,let me know if anyone has suggestions,,,the last thing im going to add are some logical editor commands i made,that are very useful ,,,,thanks !!!! looking foward to suggestions