Bass Station II

Post your Lemur Projects.
monks1975
Bass Station II

Post by monks1975 » 10 Nov 2014 12:31

Hi,

I made this for something to quickly generate useful Bass Station II patches randomly as the starting point for more detailed editing and performance on the synth itself (which has excellent controls). As I needed to add controls for all the synth's parameters, it soon ended up as a full patch editor for the Bass Station II, with mapped controls for all parameters including the function key ones. No Arp controls as it's for patch generation, not really performance, though the filter has a multiball that can be animated.

It seems to work quite well, the randomise modes need tweaking to produce more viable patches, and for some reason the speed/sync switch for the LFO's cannot be initially activated via midi- once activated on the synth you can change sync rates, and then switch each LFO between manual speed and tempo synced. It's mapped to midi channel 1, but I intend to add flexibility to that in a later release.

My code isn't very efficient and it's a very rudimentary template compared to a lot out there, but it's pretty usable. I'm already enjoying this great synth even more than before.

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/535/

-Jon
Attachments
Untitled2.png
Filter
Untitled2.png (22.96KiB)Viewed 1797 times
Untitled4.png
Extras with randomise functions
Untitled4.png (15.77KiB)Viewed 1799 times
Untitled3.png
Envelopes/LFO's
Untitled3.png (16.84KiB)Viewed 1799 times